+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LIttle things

LIttle things

After playing for a few days, I have come up with a small list of suggestions from my experiences as an MMO player, and subscriber to AChat.

Emotes: Not just the animations, but the ability to type in actions that come up in the text box. Such as /she jumps up and down. and in the text box it comes up as Avalucia jumps up and down.

MUCH longer orgasms. The 5 seconds before returning to the neutral state is definitely not long enough. Seriously, if some guy did his business and jumped off immediately after, I am going to kick him to the curb. It is very jarring when having a nice time with a partner.

Sexual Animation Speed Adjustment. AChat does this, and it is very cool. Both participants can adjust the speed of the animation - from slow and sensual, to fast and aggressive. Coupled with the above suggestion, don't have post orgasms cut to the default position, but immediately go to the slowest setting.

Member Directory. A directory where we can put in our information and preferences that others can search to find like-minded people. Like some just want to chat and not be bothered with sexual advances, there is no way to know until that advance is made. Or if others just want casual sex, and the kind of sex they like. If somebody is wanting a partner for BDSM, they can search for interested parties.

French Maid Costume. Okay, being selfish here

Advertise. This is probably the biggest one. I only found 3d Chat by accident, and while looking for something else on Google. The game is exactly what I have wanted for over a year, but I couldn't find it. Advertise, advertise, advertise! The cost is very affordable, the models are gorgeous. I am not a fan of some of the clothing as they are more like sacks than dresses, but I will choke that down. The product you have is wonderful, I just think that it needs much, much more face time to get in the people.

Ava, I fully agree with all of your statements.
    not about the costume, but the dresses and skirts look horrible

About the speed adjustments... I noticed but I would like to last the orgasms longer indeed!
    Yes 3dchat you do a good thing, now please handle and take care of the little things, finetune the program...
    YES finetune the client, for it's crashing all the time (at my computer)
    :-* to all you guys and dolls
    Rufien

Love all of these idea's Ava... In a hurry but when I get back i'll add to your list. And what are you choking down? :P

Quote Originally Posted by thorkell View Post
    Love all of these idea's Ava... In a hurry but when I get back i'll add to your list. And what are you choking down? :P
    Wouldn't you like to know, dear?

Here are some additions, clothing items, really:

• French Maid costume: as mentioned
    • Fully fashioned stockings: the seamed ones
    • Pantyhose
    • One piece swimsuit
    • Costumes: as a package in pieces, not as a single unit.
    • Street shoes: tennis or running
    • Gloves: short and elbow length
    • Jewellery: necklaces, earrings, finger rings
    • Cat ears

That's about it. I'm not fussy in the least. I can't say about the boys as I don't know what options they get, though a sport coat/t-shirt option would be very nice.

However, the ability to adjust colours is an amazing feature. I love it so much (though most of my stuff is white or black).

Quote Originally Posted by Avalucia View Post
    Wouldn't you like to know, dear?

Here are some additions, clothing items, really:

• French Maid costume: as mentioned
    • Fully fashioned stockings: the seamed ones
    • Pantyhose
    • One piece swimsuit
    • Costumes: as a package in pieces, not as a single unit.
    • Street shoes: tennis or running
    • Gloves: short and elbow length
    • Jewellery: necklaces, earrings, finger rings
    • Cat ears

That's about it. I'm not fussy in the least. I can't say about the boys as I don't know what options they get, though a sport coat/t-shirt option would be very nice.

However, the ability to adjust colours is an amazing feature. I love it so much (though most of my stuff is white or black).
    I say for the men some boxers, Jewely also, a cat tail for the women and dog ears for the men. Also strap ons for the women and maybe a spanking feature (as MzTori still wants to punish me )